After ordering free samples of Bella products on the net, I now get an additional jar in the mail. No phone number, no website, no nothing.

I had decided I didn't care for their products, but have no way to tell them to stop! This sounds like I'm about to get hit with additional charges, as I was never told I had to cancel, nor any way to reach this company.

I'm in North Carolina and will be turning this problem over to our Attorney General, who has a fraud department. I never signed up for any continuing program and now don't know how to opt out!

Review about: Bella Serata Serum Free Trial.

Comments

Victorville, California, United States #1281093

Here is the customer service phone call for Bella Serata 877-371-4568. They have a very, very fine print (that's what I was told I never saw it) that tells you if you order the samples you will immediately be on their monthly mailing of their skin products.

Call this number and use your order number to cancel any further shipments. 877-371-4568.

This company is not in any way connected to KellyAnne Conway who worked with President Trump. They don't know who she is.

They tell you $4.95 for shipping and handling for a free sample and then next thing you're billed an additional $1.99 to "guarantee postage" and another $4.97 for their eye cream which I did NOT want. The young woman I spoke to at (877-371-4568 ) their customer service said, "they have a nice skin product but their marketing is deceptive and I think it's wrong what they do".

If you get suckered like I did, make sure you cancel any further, FUTURE shipments because it is AUTOMATIC, and they will bill you more and more. Avoid them at all costs