Turnaround Time

SCAM-The company is lying and not disclosing the truth about "free" Samples--NOT FREE.I sent for "Free" sample and found out I was charged over $87.00 for each.

This happened for a third time. I will not use this stuff because of their total lack of integrity by not disclosing complete information; Not being up front and refusal to refund the money debited from my account. Try at your own risk, but you'll be sorry.

I have lost about 261 dollars so far and I am fed up.This is priced way out of the norm for comparable products that work much better for a lesser amount.

Review about: Bella Serata Face Cream And Eye Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Bella Serata?

Comments

Was on a news website and saw the add regarding an actor and retirement.Read the whole article and thought it was legit.

Did the shipping and received the products. Two days later another exact "actor in retirement" add again for the same product.

Knew something had to be wrong and called to cancel credit card BEFORE THEY COULD HIT IT WITH ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN SHIPPING.I would advise you to do the same, or better yet, do not order this product at all.