Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I would like to cancel any further shipments of this product.

My face broke out so I cannot use it.

2 answers

Please stop sending your product to me. I don't want this product at all.

My reference # is 50FE4FD64E.

I need a number to cancel, please help

View more answers (1)

cancelation

by user37582264

please confirm that my order is canceled.

Bella Serata revitalizing moisturizer

by user37582264

Cancel my order. 846E2F11AO

Cancel order

by user86519078

Cancel my order, I have 4 unused packages

Cancel subscription & refund me for 2 shipments returned

by user36517031

Please cancel my subscription and refund me for last 2 shipments I refused.

cancel my product!!!

PLEASE quit shipping me this product!

Please quit.

John Philip Adams

125 Red Bud Lane

Baytown, Texas 77520

281.424.4952

I have returned several packages and I want credit back on my account. the latest package will be on its way back Monday, January 8, 2018

No further shipments

by user84464790

I need Bella Serta's customer service number so I can cancel future shipments. Don't think my e-mail is working' so please contact me at (907)360-0433. my reference # is F5DAB52EC4

View

Received Bella Serata Serum without ordering.

by user43458243

I do not want any further shipments of any Bella Serata products. I did order the trial offer but no where in the offer was it stated that an automatic recurring charge and shipment of further product would happen.

I will contact my credit card company to stop payment further. This is a dreadful scam and I hope some sort of legal action is taken against this company.

Incidentally, the product doesn't produce the promised results. It really does nothing at all.

View

Hello. I need my tracking number to know how long is will take my order92AE5C3340 7/31/2017

by user35442118

Cancel further shipments.

I want to cancel any future shipments of this product. I did not realize this was an automatic subscription order.

You need to advise people of this on the trial order.

I am on a fixed income and certainly cannot afford this product. Please confirm that you have cancel any order in my name.

cannot afford

View

What is a good telephone number for Bella Serata Customer Service?

by user87427396

SUBJECT: Retransmission. Today is Tuesday, June 27, 2017.

Reference Bella Serata Order # 7931432, Order date: 6/2/2017, Re: Number 60E72E83CB, Customer # 174, Shipped via: USPS to: Gail Brewer, 109 Trista Terrace Ct, Destin, FL 32541. Billed to Gail Brewer, 109 Trista Terrace Ct, Destin, FL 32541. Request future shipments of Bella Serata cream products be stopped immediately. The moisturizing cream caused a serious allergic reaction to my face and made it turn red.

This product is not for me. I also need a Bella Serata address and telephone number for their customer support so I can return the unsued product to them for reimbursement. Please acknowledge receipt of this message. Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Sincerely, Gail Brewer

View

How can I stop future shipments?

I have tried your product and had an allergic reaction. Please stop any future shipments. Thank you, Joyce Coniglio

please cancel this order. i made it on july 29 2017 thank you

View

I want to cancel and the phone number is not in service. How do I cancel. I have 6 days left.

by user46399779

Please cancel my product...Bella Serata face cream. I have used it for a week and see no noticeable difference. thank you, Ada Babson White.

I do not want product

by user16399192

This is on an automated send & charging me. I paid for a sample. Sheers your customer service phone number?

Questions 14