Turnaround Time

CHECK THIS OUT YOU *** MF'S.I ORDERED YOUR JUNKY *** LITTLE TRIAL CREAM FOR $4.95 SHIPPING AND PAID YOU YOU;RE ASKING PRICE WITH MY DAUGHTERS ATM CARD.

THERE WAS NO INVOICE OR PAPERWORK OF ANY KIND WITH THE PRODUCT THAT WAS DELIVERED. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW I NEVER AGREED TO ORDERING ANYTHING ELSE ! LET ALONE ANY RECURRING CHARGES OR SUBSCRIPTIONS TO ANYTHING PERIOD !!!! ESPECIALLY SINCE I HADNT EVEN TRIED YOUR CRAPPY PRODUCT - SO TODAY MY KID GETS NOTICE FROM HER BANK THAT YOU TRIED TO CHARGE HER ACCNT $89.05.

WTF??? WERE YOU THINKING? NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOUR *** *** ALIAS IS "MUDBUGCREAM" ?? HOW ORIGINAL LMAO GUESS THAT WAS MY BANKS FIRST RED FLAG SOMETHING WASNT RIGHT SO I GOOGLE YOU LAMES AND GUESS WHAT ?

NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS, SCAM ALERTS AND FRAUD IS STARING BACK AT ME FROM THE SCREEN YOU ADVERTISE THIS *** IN A JAR AS A MIRACLE ANTI AGING CREAM SUPPOSEDLY ENDORSED BY SOME WOMAN THAT MEANS NOTHING TO ME BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU PLAY ON OTHER PEOPLES STAR STRUCK VULNERABILITY AS WELL AS THEIR DESIRE TO LOOK THEIR BEST IN ORDER TO BILK THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS. AND APPARENTLY THEIR BANKS SUCK AS THEY REFUSED TO REVERSE CHARGES LIKE OUR BANK DID. SO LONG STORY SHORT ? YOUR FRAUD AND SCAM ***?

ITS GAME OVER. I AM NOT ONLY FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC, RIP OFF REPORT, THE BBB, AND CONSUMER REPORTS BUT I AM INVITING ALL OF THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT PURCHASED THIS *** STICK OF A "PRODUCT" TO JOIN A CLASS ACTION AGAINST YOUR DUMB *** AND WILL ALSO BE SUUING ANY TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS YOUR CRAPPY *** COMMERCIALS INTENDED TO SCAM CONSUMERS. FACEBOOK AND ANY OTHER MEANS OF SOCIAL MEDIA, AS WELL AS LOCAL RADIO STATIONS, WEBSITES AND CH3 CALL CURTIS AND TRUST ME YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ATTEMTING TO *** WITH MY DAUGHTERS BANK ACCNT EVER AGAIN IN LIFE, I WILL HUNT YOUR *** DOWN AND YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW THE STORYS GONNA END *** YOU SUCK AND YOU *** WITH THE WRONG *** MF.

I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE YOU BY THE BALLS.HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT *** OF AN EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING MAY YOU ROTT IN *** SINCERLEY, "ANOTHER UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER OF THE BELLA SERATA SCAM" STAY TUNED!!!

Review about: Bella Serata Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Scam - free trial just a way to get your card for future charges, Being scammed, Mad, Unhappy.

Had an Experience with Bella Serata?

Comments

Mary Ellen

Did they ever cancel your subscription?I fell for the same free trail offer.

I just got off the phone with my credit card company and had to stop payment on the order. They then closed out my card and issued me a new credit card. When the credit card company put me thru to the fraud department I found out that Bella Serata then automatically charged my new credit card number. I was then told that when I receive my new credit card I need to cancel it immediately.

It's a viscous circle.If you found a way to stop the charges please let me know.

Kelly J
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States #1351284

Glad I googled first and saw your comment! Hope they get strung up!!