Ordered the "free trial" of Bella Serata Revitalizing Moisturizer and 2 weeks later found an unauthorized charge on my card for $89.Called Customer Service to have it reversed only to learn the "free trial" has a time limit-14 days and you must call to cancel within that time to avoid automatic billing for the product.

This "free trial" limit was not disclosed anywhere prominently during the order process=VERY DECEPTIVE!! Customer Service informed me I had exceeded the "free trial" time limit and could only refund me 35% of the $89 they had automatically charged to my account. To add insult to injury the customer service rep proceeded to ask if I had any friends or relatives I could recommend the product to right after I had told him what a scam this product offering was. All I could say is "Your kidding, aren't you?" He told me they were required to make the sales speech.

Just told him I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone considering the way it is promoted. DON'T BUY THE "FREE TRAIL". You have to pay for shipping and if you don't cancel by unpublished deadline you get stuck with a charge for the product that was deceptively advertised as "free". Having only used the product for 2 weeks I couldn't accurately tell you if it works any better than cold cream sold over the counter which is a lot cheaper.

I'm also having to follow my credit card closely to see if there are any future unauthorized charges I will have to fight.Sadly, I was taken in by Joel Olstein's backing of the product; thought it would be a straight forward setup-WRONG!!

Review about: Bella Serata Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Bella Serata?

Comments

Very deceptive!!! Do not recommend to anyone!! Was not aware of any 14 day trial!!