1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered the sample and I specifically asked the sales person if this committed me to a membership.She said "No, just to sample the product.

If you like it then you can sign up and receive it." I was fine with this and thought I would give it a try. Two weeks later I see two charges on my credit card. One for $89.03 and another for $84.94. I called immediately and told them I did not plan on ordering the product and to take the charges off my card.

She said I only received a 30 day supply and I had 14 days to cancel and I was past the cancellation date. COMPLETE SCAM! They wound up refunding 50% but once again, I was NEVER told I was doing a 14 day trial and the charges after this would appear on my credit card.

I am a very experienced consumer and know the right questions to ask before ordering items online.I never would have ordered or I would have AT LEAST made an effort to cancel within the time frame necessary.

Review about: Bella Serata Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: I feel like i have been scammed, Scam - free trial just a way to get your card for future charges.

Had an Experience with Bella Serata?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1340182

Same thing exact thing happened to me! Complete scam!

I had the same experience and been scam by this Company. They never refund my money back amounting $89.03 and $84.94.