I like others signed up for a "FREE TRIAL" of Bella Serata if I just paid the $4.95 shipping charges. I received the samples (a small jar and a small pump bottle).

Days later my account was charged $89.00 AND $94.00. I looked on the enclosed packing slip to find that there was no contact information for this company. I got on the internet and found a phone number. I was very upset to learn that they planned to continue sending me this product.

I told them to cancel my order but the man told me he couldn't cancel. I explained that I never signed up for recurring product monthly and that I did not intend to pay for them. Bella Serata has charged my card three more times since I cancelled with them. I had to cancel the credit card.

Now I am in a dispute resolution with the credit card company to get the charges removed.

This is a total Scam! They should be fined for the tactics they are using to mislead customers and continue to charge for a cancelled product.

Review about: Bella Serata Face Serum And Moisturizer Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Call your credit card and tell them you do not want to pay for the product as you do not want to receive the product any more.Or, just cancel the credit card being charged and get a new card.

Nothing has been happened since I first commented on this scam. No one has contacted me.

No adjustments have been made.

No refund. Did my case get swept under the rug?