I ordered what I thought was a sample for a shipping charge only. On the second screen an additional product came up so I ordered that also.

I received the samples and was not interested in ordering any more. Today I received another shipment which I didn't order. There was no phone number or address to reach the company. I then noticed on my bill that I was billed full price for the "sample" and when I called the credit card company I had been billed full price for the current shipment.

I then called Bella Serata and had my orders cancelled and asked how to send back the current shipment and reverse the charges. They offered to cut the price by 35% on each item and post the discount to my account.

I decided to accept the offer after reading the other posts about all the problems in dealing with them. Bottom line DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY The customer service number is 877-371-4568.

Review about: Bella Serata Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

You don't have to accept the order after you've received the samples. This company is defrauding everyone who agrees to the $10 for shipping and two free products.

Simply dispute it online with your credit card company, but first send an email to care@bellaserata.com and explain you didn't order it and you're not paying for it. I saw the $85 charge pending on my credit card account online, which I check daily, so I took action before the unordered shipment arrived. That way, when I answered the online questions from my bank, I was able to honestly say that I contacted the company and received no response.

My bank has always been supportive and never made me pay a disputed charge. If you do not check your credit card charges online, I suggest you start!

I too had the same experience with this scam business. "Trial" shipment was mailed 2-13-17 from Orlando, FL.

Shipping was charged to my account 2-14-17. Product was delivered 2-18-17. The box didn't contain any information, phone number, packing slip, account number or anything. Full price of products ($85 & $90) was charged to my account on 2-27-17.

I still have not found the billing information disclosed on their web-site. I was told that I had to call and cancel within the 14 day trial, and since I didn't have a phone number to cancel, until I received my bank statement, it was too late to cancel the trial or the next shipment, which was full price plus shipping.

A true rip-off company. Oh, good luck getting an agent to answer any of the phone numbers without being on hold for hours.

I did the same thing as previous comment upon ordering product for trial only. I didn't have time to even try it before they charged me $84 and $89. Called them and they tried to justify their '14 day trial.' It is definitely a scam!