1.2

I ordered two products on December 25,2016 and paid for shipping. I called and cancelled on January 4, 2017 within the 14 day trial period.

On the fourteenth day of my trial period, January 7, 2017( I still had that day to cancel) they charged my account $89.95 and $84.95. Since their customer service is closed on weekends, I wrote an email saying I want to cancel and I want my money refunded. Their reply said to call customer service. So I did on January 9th.

First, they said they have no record of me calling on the 4th(but my cell phone does). The cs agent said she needed my cancellation confirmation number that was sent to my email. That email was not sent to me until January 16th. I keep writing emails asking for my money back and have told them I only want to communicate through email so I have a record of it.

They won't refund my money. Does anyone know what I should do next?

Review about: Bella Serata Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: I feel like i have been scammed.

Comments

Urbana, Ohio, United States #1345258

sharalee.insley@gmail.com

I have been trying to cancel any further shipments of Bella Sereta! I have Lupus

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1331530

I got taken advantage of also. You can call 844-597-0651 to cancel future orders.

Grafton, Massachusetts, United States #1317034

I am in the same situation....I can find phone # to call and cancel. Please help

Help I am in the same situation!! I am calling and no one knows how to cancel and refund!

They don't have a record of my purchase and yet My credit card shows billing with shipping and handling along with high price of 2 products!!! My statement shows numbers from Texas and no one answers!!!

to anonymous #1304972

I have a customer # 888-582-5130 yet they do not have any record of my purchase! When I google bella serata a different company comes up...I called them and they have no record. I called the numbers from texas on my statement and no one answers just automated voice and music that is endless.

to anonymous Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1304977

can you send the email address?

Spring Valley, California, United States #1302334

When you e- mail them next,threaten to take them to small claims court .I consider this a bail and swich. I didn't get what I ordered,otherwise I would be keeping it

Goodluck

Tifton, Georgia, United States #1302172

What number did you call? I can't find one!!!

New York, New York, United States #1301902

Take them to Small Claims Court ! Just tell them you are going to file and this company will likely refund you.

Cary, North Carolina, United States #1280843

BellaSerta is a compleat SCAM and COME-ON. I order a sample for $1.99, then saw that postage was $4.95 and then and additional $89.95.

I didn't complete the Oder, logged off and called my credit card company to register a complaint about the COME ON SCAM. Bella Serata would only refund me $44.98, so they got me for $51.92.

For this I received a tiny 1ounce jar while I was on vacation and was told it was to late to send it back.

The packing slip that came with it had a different persons shipping address and billing address. DONT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS JUST BECAUSE CELEBRATIES INDORSE IT!

to Anonymous Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1304980

help i need contact info.....phone numbers om my statement are endless music. do you have an email?

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1278213

What is the phone number for BellaSerata ? donnamanley05@verizon.net

kymm744
to Donna manley South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1279467

877-740-9606. Why?

Whitefish, Montana, United States #1275250

The same thing happened to me. The worst part is they sent the $84.95, but I can't get the $89.95.

They said that they sent it, but the bank hasn't received anything. I've asked to talk to higher up still nothing. I bet I've called 12 times, but nothing. This is making me mad.

Don't know what to do. Corinne Williams.

kymm744
to Corinne South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1279468

how did you get any money refunded?

Von Ormy, Texas, United States #1273516